Friday 23 June 2017

Östasiatiskamuseet (Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities)

13 June 2017

From ArkDes, I made my way to Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities which was just next door. It is great that there are 3 museums next to each other which has free entrance. There are some exhibitions where one needs to pay an entrance fee but I don't think I am a fan of museum to pay a fee yet. Just yesterday, I was telling a friend that I am "museum overdosed". 






I was lucky to be in the museum where there was an opening for a new exhibition - on India art, which only had Swedish description. Probably they don't expect English speaking tourists. But I did enjoy the cookies and lemon-mint infused water. 

Enjoy the photos, readers. You can see antiques from India, China and Japan. There were not many visitors, although I don't think visitors want to spend summer in a museum unless they are Asians. I saw some China tourists in the museum. I guess they want to see some of their heritage. 






















It was a sunny evening as I exited the museum. There is some good warmth on that day.






I heard a live singing from a restaurant too. It was an English song.


No comments:

Post a Comment