Friday 28 July 2017

Park Theatre 2017: Greek Music

27 July 2017

My Swedish Language course starts on 7 August, and so I have been busying myself to visit as many places as I can in July, and my activities dwindled from August onwards. But I am glad to go to school because I made new friends and could talk to people that has the same situation as me. 

Today, I go to another Park Theatre event. This time, it is Greek music. I am not a huge music fan but anything outdoors to enjoy the sun was better than staying at home. Just follow the sign to Park Theatre and one can find themselves in the location. It is usually an open field with a stage and some benches. And don't forget stalls for hotdogs, ice cream and cold drinks. I left 10 minutes before the event ended because as I mentioned, I am not a huge fan of music, and I was beginning to feel bored. 





I am going to invest in this sort of chair like this lady. It can be leaned on and it is soft. Really good to be used for a summer activity. As you can see, many came prepared with food and drinks and their mat. I will definitely bring a mat the next time around which is this year of course - 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment