Sunday 22 July 2018

Rock Festival 2018

21 July 2018

So, you know that Kungsträdgården is a public park where events are held every weekend during the summer. The monthly schedule can be found pasted on their notice board in the park or in Stockholm Stad website

For today, the theme of the event is Rock Festival. I have never been to one ever and it was very interesting for me to be there. Initially, I was there in the afternoon and the stage was empty with a small crowd. Everyone looked so lifeless. Maybe it was due to the warmth and it was burning hot, hence no one around yet. There were the usual food trucks. I came back in the evening and there was a performance going on by Sparzanza! I can't really catch the lyrics. I could only hear shoutings and growlings. I found it really hilarious!

I only took one photo during the event. 


This is an almost related photo to the Rock Festival. Remember I wrote that I came back again to Rock Fest. Yes, so I went to the National Library in that short period. Also, I found time to get my photo snapped at this little garden next to the Library. 


Shortest post ever. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment