Monday 14 May 2018

Varmland: Part 2 - Day 2 Morning: Byamossarna, Fordonsmuseum

11 May 2018

This is the view of what we woke up to in Byamossarna Nature Reserve. We had slept in a windshelter the night before. It was cloudy. Thankfully, it did not rain.







My partner parked his car right in front of the signboard. Byamossrna Nature Reserve is located in Arvika municipality.


We started the day with a visit to Fordonsmuseum (Vehicle Museum) located in Arvika. It displays the vehicles from olden times - cars, motorcycles and bicycles. Entrance fee is SEK80 per person. I am not a vehicle buff but I thought this was a cool vehicle museum.




















Old receipts!


How water heater look like in the 1940s.


How water heaters developed in the 1970s. 


How go-carts started.








A casket vehicle.


This was my first time that I saw a 3-wheel vehicle! It is a combination of a motorcycle and a car. And only 400 of such vehicles were produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment