Sunday 12 August 2018

One-Day Cruise: Part 2 - Afternoon on Viking Amorella

9 August 2018

From Viking Grace, we changed ships at Mariehamn to Viking Amorella which is significantly smaller. 


The signs are very clear and we went through a walkway towards Amorella. Check out how huge Grace is.







Once we boarded Amorella, we went to find our room that costed my friend SEK99. It was on the lowest deck and we could feel the ship bobbing on the waters. It was a small room with 4 beds and has a toilet with a shower head. While my friend rested, I went on the deck to wave Mariehamn goodbye. It was extremely windy on the deck!









I played Bingo for the first time! I mean, with a bunch of strangers. I did not win. They gave away chocolate as prizes. Funny enough, they called out the numbers in both Swedish and Finnish only. I wondered if they do not expect any English-speaking tourists on the ship?




We docked in Stockholm at 6.55pm. Right on time! It was a lovely experience on the one-day cruise. Probably with an overnight cruise, one could listen to a concert and dance or something. Will I go again? Only if I have no activities planned. Shopping, eating and relaxing is not what I usually do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment