Thursday 28 February 2019

Tastebud : Wagamama

28 February 2019

Dinner at Wagamama Restaurant. I posted this in Instagram and I found out that this is an international name in UK and Dubai. This can explain the expensive prices here. They serve the meals in a huge bowl. So, I am not complaining that much.

I had Wagamama noodles which are japanese ramen with prawns, barbequed pork, fried oysters, and mussels. I love the noodles. SEK179/RM89.50. Includes green tea too. The only thing that I did not enjoy of how we were seated so closely to the next customer i.e. no gaps between tables that made me uncomfortable in talking to my friend. I won't know who is the person related to or know anyone who knows someone. We left after dinner to find a cafe to fika in peace


No comments:

Post a Comment