Wednesday 24 July 2019

Mini Golf - Golf Baren Kristineberg

23 July 2019

Lovely summer afternoon which calls for an outdoor activity - mini golf at Golf Baren which is located next to Kristineberg train station. I have never played golf before and I always associated golf as a rich man's game. However, this golf terrain is simple as it is meant for leisure and for everyone to enjoy. It costs SEK120 for an adult and one can play as long as they like. There are 18 holes to hit and we played 2 rounds for about 2 hours. The crowd started crawling in by noon. 







I look funny with my golf posture. 


I improved significantly by the second round. It is a fun game when I get to hit a hole in 1, which means it took me only 1 attempt to hit the golf ball into its hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment