Monday 29 July 2019

Möja Island

28 July 2019

Daytrip to Möja (pronounced as mer-ya) Island. Möja is an island in the archipelago which takes about 2.5 hours to get there. It is one of the furthest island in the archipelago. We took bus 434 from Slussen bus stop to Sollenkroka brygga. From there, I paid SEK158 (return boat ticket) to Ramsmora (the jetty's name on Möja Island).









We arrived and walked about 1km to find a nice beach spot. We got advised by a local to not start a fire or liter on the island. I suppose they are afraid as we were a group of about 20 people.





There is a COOP on the island I bought an ice-cream for SEK20. Expensive ice-cream.


The organiser brought fried worms from Thailand and I tried it. It tasted like salty chips. 



I stood in the Baltic waters and I saw 3 dead fishes around my feet. I did not take a dip inside.


We took a walk down Naturstig (nature trail) and found 2 lakes where the water is clean and we took a dip inside! So refreshing!



Back to the boat and bus we go! I was sunburnt on my shoulders after this trip. My skin was peeling at my shoulders too. I had a good time, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment