Monday 22 July 2019

Tastebud : Mr Cake

21 July 2019

I love to try desserts and I used to do back in Malaysia. It is difficult for me to find bakeries or confectioneries in Stockholm that has different pastries and cakes. Most of the places usually sell the common cinnamon buns, vanilla doughnuts, apple jam buns, mazarin, chocolate ball, the green princess cake. Those are common Swedish buns and delicacies. 

So, I was very happy when my friend introduced me to Mr. Cake. This place gets crowded very fast. I had a slice of red velvet cake and a cappuccino for a total of SEK107. I do not remember the break down of the prices now. Probably SEK76 for a slice and the coffee would be SEK31. That is not impossible. Of course, this is not a place that one comes often unless one is rich. My friend got a red velvet bun and a cup of latte. 


No comments:

Post a Comment