Wednesday 21 August 2019

Tastebud : Pelikan

20 August 2019

Today, I had dinner with my colleagues at Pelikan Restaurant. Pelikan was established in 1664 in Gamla Stan and moved to the current premise in 1904. The interior design is really made up of old designs. You have to drop by to see it. I have read about this restaurant in Trip Advisor and the reviews mentioned that the food here is delicious and they serve Swedish traditional meals - shrimp salad, fish fillet and most of all, meatballs! I have never stepped foot inside this restaurant before because it is very expensive. 

Let me tell you this though, the food is so good! I had meatballs and the meatballs were triple in size than the usual tiny meatballs. The meat was so smooth and filling. Even the lingon jam and mashed potatoes that came with it tasted different - nothing that I have tasted before! The 4 giant meatballs meal cost SEK198. For dessert, I had strawberry sorbet for SEK65. There was cheese dessert and chocolate cake but I was too full. 




No comments:

Post a Comment