Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tastebud : Maestra Vida

10 September 2019

Today's dinner is Peruvian food at Maestra Vida. I was surprised to know that there is a Peruvian restaurant in Stockholm. The staff here speaks mostly Spanish and is unable to communicate much in Swedish. We did have good food, nevertheless. For the first time too, our receipt was hand-written (like how foodstalls are in Malaysia!) which is unlike all restaurants that give printed receipt. 




I had Inca Cola for SEK30, a carbonated drink that does not taste like Coca Cola. I was surprised at how yellow it is! Scary stuff! But drinkable. 


One friend ordered raw fish marinated with lime, coriander and salt for SEK180. This is good!


We had fried cassava too for SEK70. This is a kind of sweet potato.


I had beefsteak for SEK180. There is even a fried banana too. This is a plate full of carbs! Rice, banana and french fries. The meat was slightly dry for me.


Another friend had fried seafood for SEK180. It was all fried stuff. This is the first time I see fried oyster in its shell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment