Friday 17 January 2020

Tastebud : Hattori Sushi Devil

16 January 2020

Japanese meal for dinner! This was highly recommended by my friend. Throughout the evening, I saw lots of drop-in customers and had to come back because all the tables were booked. It was very warm in the restaurant too, and coincidentally, I was sitting next to the heater. I was afraid that my bank card's chip will spoil and my jacket will catch fire, so, I removed my wallet and put it in my pocket and hung my jacket elsewhere. Haha!

I took the Hattori Plate for SEK355 (one of the expensive dishes in the menu) that has fish tartar on the slice of lemon (I have no idea how can fish tartar even exist on the menu when sashimi itself is raw), sashimi, and sushi. I ate slowly so I can be full.   



No comments:

Post a Comment