Thursday 4 July 2024

Tastebud : BrewDog Kungsholmen

3 July 2024

Today, my girlfriends and I had 'all-you-can-eat' chicken wings for 249kr per person at BrewDog Kungsholmen. Only on Wednesdays. All tables were booked. One can only sit there for 2 hours. There were 4 of us and in total, we had 8 trays of chicken wings. Each tray has 10 halves of chicken wings. The chicken wings are chopped into half so there are not many chicken wings that I had in the end. I had 8 whole chicken wings plus some cauliflower. Cauliflower were fried to look like a chicken wing. 

We took all 3 flavours which were yummy. Deep-fried chicken wings. Delicious. And unhealthy. But I enjoyed them!

From left to right - 
1) First tray - top is korean BBQ and bottom is buffalo sauce. the spiciest among all. The buffalo sauce comes with blue cheese dip. Tasted weird to me. I am not much of a cheese person. The korean BBQ comes with sriracha mayo dip.
2) Second tray - cajun lemon
3) Third tray - battered cauliflower wings served with vegan mayo dip.



No comments:

Post a Comment