Today's dinner is Nepalese food. Well, the only significant dish is momo that is from Nepal. A different name for dumpling. Looks exactly like a dumpling, like how I make mine and the fillings are similar, pork, chicken, mushroom or prawn. The rest of the food in the menu is similar to Indian food. The restaurant was full and there were even walk-ins who had to wait. I was here in 2025 and had fried momos, curries, naan bread and starters with individual prices. Today's price, a year later, has increased, as expected.
We shared 3 smalls SEK365 - pork belly cooked in gochujang, puri, and spinach sprinkled with pomegranate seeds. SEK122 per plate is quite expensive since the portion is small. Also shared two of 8 momos SEK400 - one set with hot soup and the other with butter gravy (cooked in tomato sauce. Each set costs SEK200.
Based on the description in the menu, puri dish is made of Semolina puff, potatoes, yogurt, mint &
coriander, tamarind and lentils. There is 5 balls.
The momos. The one on the left is momo is tomato-butter sauce. We chose the filing with pork, shrimp and chives. The filings did not have any special taste. The sauce is good. I hope there were 8 momos because I am seeing 7 momos in the photo. The one on the right is momo in Nepali hot soup that is infused with Himalayan spices. I can taste the spices and I prefer this compared to the butter sauce.





No comments:
Post a Comment