Tuesday 11 July 2017

Naturhistoriska Museum (Museum of Natural History)

8 July 2017

My museum tour continues to Swedish Museum of Natural History which is located right next to Stockholm University. This museum is huge and has a grand exterior design. Well, my favourite is still Nordiska (Nordic) Museum. This place is very suitable to bring your kids because they get to see wildlife, skeletons and the functionality of the human anatomy. I learnt those in school so it did not piqued much of my interest. At the end of my walk, I had a slice of cake and yogurt from the restaurant. I can't remember the price now but I am pretty sure it was not cheap!

The Swedish Museum of Natural History houses scientifically important biological and geological collections. Comprising millions of specimens make it one of the larger natural history collections in the world. Source from Naturhistoriska Riksmuseet





















No comments:

Post a Comment