Friday 14 July 2017

Park Theatre 2017: Treasure Island

10 July 2017

In addition to free museums, Stockholm also organises outdoor theatres. These theatres are organised by Park Theatre. There is a website called Gratis I Stockholm which means Free in Stockholm where you can see all the free activities in Stockholm. There is, of course, the website by Park Theatre. All the theatrical plays were in Swedish so I could not understand anything but I could guess what they mean after 30 minutes. There is also a synopsis of the play in the website, so it was not too bad. I did not go clueless to the event. For this play, it was meant for kids and so it was not too difficult to understand.

It was my first time to Husby and it took me about 1.5 hour to get there. Gosh, I did not realise that it was so far. I was not sure where the venue was but good thing that they have Park Theatre banners or signboards along the way to show the outdoor venue. 











In the end, the girl found the treasure chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment