Wednesday 19 July 2017

Park Theatre 2017: Missionary Theatre

12 July 2017

Today, I visit my second Park Theatre event. The first I went was a theatre play meant for kids which I could understand easily. This one is meant for adults and I could not understand what was going on but I understood the gist because I read the synopsis before I came. It was about 2 ladies in the missionary who is in love with one another but could not act on their love because it was forbidden. Well, there was even a staged sex act which I could understand very well, and shocked me that this was performed openly. 

This play was in an open field located in Djurgarden. One can take the train, walk or take the ferry. I took the ferry because it will be my second time to use it. I was excited to use the ferry and it is covered by the SL travel card. It was easy to find the open field because there were green flags and signboards with the word 'Park Theatre' along the way.










The sex act. 




On my way back home, I got excited seeing ducks up, close and personal for the first time, and I needed a photo with them! Of course now, I am not excited anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment