Wednesday 9 August 2017

Pride Parade 2017

5 August 2017

Pride Parade. I have seen this on televisions and read them on newspapers. But being in Malaysia, they are usually summarised versions and nothing elaborate. So, when I actually got the chance to witness them with my own eyes, I took this opportunity to see it in Stockholm. There were so many folk and a majority were in colourful clothes. I thought today was cold for me as it rained a little, but those in minimal clothing did not seem to mind. 

I got myself stamped with pride colours. Got a few flags, brochures and also a pair of sunglasses because it got sunny after. Enjoy the photos!

Stockholm Pride is a non-profit, non governmental organization with a membership of around 150 individuals, organizations and companies. Among the organizations that are members of Stockholm Pride are the political parties and the big associations for LGBTIQ Rights and Sexual and Reproductive Rights. Source from Stockholm Pride.








































No comments:

Post a Comment