Sunday 10 December 2017

Christmas Market at Drottningholm Courtyard

9 December 2017

My fourth Christmas market is in Drottningholm. It is of course, not in the palace. But on that day, the palace entrance was open to the public, albeit to a limited short space. We took the train and bus there. The bus was extremely crowded. I think the Christmas market here is smaller.

It was 3.25pm and it was beginning to darken!


We tried pirog with sundried tomatoes. A piece costed SEK30. My partner thought it was really good. 





I compared the prices of the sheep-wool shoes. It is SEK1 more expensive than the one I bought in Taby Christmas Market. SEK380 vs SEK379. Haha! I thought it would be more expensive considering this market is in Drottningholm.



More interesting designs of a candle.




Smoked eel fish.


Scary looking angels for SEK250 / RM125 each. I thought it was a bearded person.


Got an expensive wrap for SEK100. But it was nice to get hot food in the cold.





The best thing about the Christmas market is the view of the candle lights from afar. Look how it lit up the surroundings and how they are reflected against the waters. There are fire bins located in the garden too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment