Saturday 30 December 2017

Pepparkaksutställningen (Ginger cookies exhibition)

My last post for the year 2017. Phew! Finally, I managed to post everything that I have done for the first 6 months in Sweden. As I wrote the posts, I felt impressed by myself that I have experienced and attempted to do so many stuff. Not being afraid to try and to learn. I think my biggest accomplishment after 6 months was being able to grasp basic Swedish. Today, I am getting better and better at it. 

Back to my last post.

28 December 2017

This is a Ginger Cookie Exhibition in Moderna Museum. It is an annual competition for kids between 6-12 years old, professional bakers, architects and everyone else who bakes for Christmas. In Sweden, Christmas means having abundance of ginger cookies selling in stores. The theme is 'borderless' and you can see how kids and adults interpret this theme.





The elaborated designs, the details, the amount of ginger cookies used, the amount of sweets on the ginger cookies! I think they are all edible. Although I am not sure if one would like to overdose themselves with cookies and sweets. 




This design won 2nd place for kids between 6-12 years old.


This one won second place for the public - those who bake. And it won first prize for public's choice.







Second place for Architects, Designers and Bakers.




Winner for Architects, Designers and Bakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment