Monday 27 November 2017

Sörmlandsleden 5 & Paradiset

25 November 2017

Today's 16km walk in 2 degrees brought me to Paradiset and to Sörmlandsleden 5. We took the commuter to Handen and then bus 865 towards Skärholmen where we alighted at Lissma skola. It had rained the day before and the path was very muddy and slippery. 

I wore 5 layers - thermal top, dry fit t-shirt, fleece jacket, down jacket and hard shell jacket. Plus ski pants with fleece lining and thermal linings. I don't want to take any chances to freeze in the cold. Others wore 3 layers. One of the group members suggested I have a thyroid problem. That annoyed me. It was my first winter and I need to acclimatise too. Sometimes, people talk without processing their words. 

This is the first building we saw when we alighted at Lissma skola. Well, skola means school. So, I guess this must be Lissma School.















That is ice floating in the middle of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment