Tuesday 16 October 2018

Tastebud : Eataly

16 October 2018

Italian dinner today at Eataly - a food court for Italian food only that also has a culinary school! It has its own store of Italian produce (meat, cheese, sauce, noodles, chocolates). Even the cutlery that I used were from Italy. I know that because I checked the spoon that I was using. 

I had pizza without cheese - plum tomato sauce, garlic, oregano and basil. SEK125/RM62.50. Glass of orange juice for SEK32/RM16. My friend had a white pizza which is pizza with 6 different types of cheese! Both pizzas tasted good! A recent encounter with an overdose of cheese in a home-baked pizza gave me high fever and a two-time visit to the ladies. So, just a little or no cheese for me. 

My friend treated me to a 3-Layer chocolate cake dessert that is sprinkled with hazelnuts and decorated with cheese cream. Chocolate cake melts in the mouth! 

The entire meal was really good!




No comments:

Post a Comment