Friday 19 October 2018

Tastebud : Masala Masala

18 October 2018

The gastronomy experience continues to the Indian continent. I have expected Indian food to be very expensive in Stockholm. I decided to treat my friend to an Indian restaurant. I was unsure if the place was good but I just gave a random google and found the place - Masala Masala. I did a reservation a day before and had a table reserved next to the kitchen which was away from the main hall where all the noise is. Considering the restaurant is small, those who reserved had to wait outside for the other diners to leave.

We had complimentary salad as appetizers which I am sure has been included in the price. My friend ordered lamb (SEK175/RM87.50) and scampi - the one with the slice of lemon (SEK175) at a very spicy level which brought tears to my eyes. I did not know each of us got rice and it was a bad move to order garlic naan bread for SEK35/RM17.50. The rice and bread was too much for the both of us. As the curry was too spicy for my friend, she ordered caramel ice cream for SEK49/RM24.50. 




No comments:

Post a Comment