Sunday 25 November 2018

Hjulmarknad 2018

24 November 2018

So, I have heard of Julmarknad which means Christmas Market it is very common in December. But this time, I went to Hjulmarknad - Hjul means wheel but the pronounciation of Hjul and Jul is the same. I tell people that I am going to Hjulmarknad with a H. 

Anyone who is crazy about vehicles - cars, trains, trucks and anything with wheels, ought to come here. Too bad it is only for a day. All the collectors' items were selling at not-very-cheap prices.






There were 3 railway models with trains running on the tracks. They were impressive. The details of the landscape with the little trees, cars, buildings and people got me speechless. I wondered on the amount of hours put in and the patience that they have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment