Saturday 1 December 2018

Tastebud : Arirang

30 November 2018

Korean food today! The day before, I was in a Korean cooking class. I don't eat Korean food often in Malaysia. I can probably count how many times I have tried Korean food.

Also, by far, the most expensive meal I have had so far - Korean food at Arirang! SEK215/RM107.50 for oxtail soup that comes with kimchi and rice. It was described as traditional Korean food. The oxtail was boiled for 6 hours. The soup has a mild flavour and I thought it tasted a bit bland. 

On a separate note, the Korean dishes that I learnt how to cook yesterday cost as below in this restaurant: 
1) Bulgogi - SEK236
2) Bean sprout salad - SEK42
3) Kimchi - SEK54 

Also, I saw the 2 ladies from the Korean Embassy that were at the cooking class, so I guess the food in this restaurant has to be the real thing. Plus, another friend who saw my post in Instagram said that Korean food here is the best. So, I guess it is worth paying for? *trying to comfort myself*


No comments:

Post a Comment