Friday 28 December 2018

Tastebud : Kajsas Fisk

28 December 2018

I had lunch one fine day during the Christmas break with a friend. I had taken leave from work and had accompanied her for the day. We had yummylicious fish soup (with mussels) at Kajsas Fisk. SEK120/RM60 that comes with an option to have salad, bread and water. I took them because I was not sure if the fish soup is filling. The white thing floating on it is a blob of cream.

There were many people and tourists queuing at this place. Then, I saw the Trip Advisor certificate of 4.5 stars. Sometimes, I am skeptical of Trip Advisor but this was really good. This place is famous but I have never heard of it before. Well, I am not a foodie person, so there are many places that I have not stepped in before in Stockholm.


No comments:

Post a Comment