Monday 31 December 2018

Ågesta Friluftsgård (Agesta Open-air yard)

30 December 2018

Last post of the year. 

Merry Christmas, by the way. I went to 2 Christmas parties - one from work and one was invited by a friend. I also tried a Christmas table buffet. It was in my bucket list to try it. So much food and I paid SEK188/RM94. I thought it was expensive but it was way cheaper than those in restaurants. I had mine in a company's cafeteria. There were 5 types of sill, salmon, pork, turkey, beef, sausages, potatoes, porridge topped with cinnamon and sugar, beetroot salad, meatball and their soft drink version of Julmust. Almost every Swede loves this soft drink. I tried it and it tasted nothing exceptional to me. There is dessert too but I did not take any photo. It was chocolate muffin, caramel toffees, cookies and oranges.

I digress. Haha!

I managed to do a 10km winter walk before the year end! Yay! This place is pronounced as O-yes-ta Free-luf-gourd. The snow was too dry and powdery. I could not make any snowman. It is an easy walk and definitely a much-needed walk for fresh air. Just follow the green mark for a 10km trail.








Happy New Year 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment