Friday 5 April 2019

Tastebud : Supper

4 April 2019

I enjoyed team meetings because it ends with food and I do not need to worry about the cost. Today, we had our team meeting after lunch and it was followed by dinner at Supper Restaurant. It is a South American restaurant. This is my first time trying a South American meal. We were given champagne at the bar.



I love the plate's patterns. I realised that a part of the wall is made of tiles.



Appetiser was Argentinian shrimp, lime and garlic and slow cooked chucked beef flavored with chocolate and chili and eaten with nacho chips. 




Here is my plate full of appetizers!


Main dish was flap steak, potatoes, blistered tomatoes and egg, and the softest ever pork belly, chipotle glaze, melon with sweet potatoes fries. Yes, the pork belly is fattening. BUT IT TASTES SO GOOD! 



The pork belly is on another plate.



My plate full of the main dish. 


Dessert was white chocolate, crumble and passion fruit sorbet and a cup of green tea. The dessert just sealed my stomach. No space for anything else except maybe drinks that can flow through any food gap in the tummy. 



I am not sure if any of the above food is anything South American because I have not the slightest clue on the dishes in South America. I felt that the only dish that is probably related to South America is the appetiser due to the nacho chips and the shrimps being from Argentina (HAHA!). Stereotyping, much? Dinner was delicious, regardless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment