Friday 3 May 2019

Tastebud : The Meat Grill & Bar

3 May 2019

It is South American food for lunch today! I randomly selected this restaurant called 'The Meat Grill & Bar' from 'Restaurants near Vasagatan' list. It was a 3-minutes walk from my workplace. I have seen this place many times and I thought it was high-end food as it was located in a building that looks like it charges high rent. I checked its website and found out that it has a lunch menu! All the food in the lunch menu costs SEK110 / RM55.

I took chicken burger that comes with very soft fries. Besides a piece of chicken fillet, the burger has fried shallots and chips in it too which made the burger crunchy. The bread was slightly grilled which gave it the crunchy sound. The lunch menu includes a salad plate from the salad bar and a bottle of tap water which was shared between me and my friends. I did not particularly enjoy the fries, as I found them soft. I would say that it is an affordable meal as such prices are only for Asian buffets in town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment