Sunday 25 August 2019

Sörmlandsleden 6, 7 & 8

24 August 2019

Today's hiking brings me to Sörmlandsleden 6, 7 and 8. I have done 6 and 7 in 2017 so section 8 was a new trail for me. Along the trail, I saw so many humongous mushrooms! Most of them were as huge as my face, and I have to tell you, I do not have a small face. We started Section 6 at 11am and reached the start of Section 7 by 3pm. About 4 hours for 12km of distance. 





At Section 7, we rested for a bit and some of us took a dip in the waters. I did not bring any swimming attire, so I just sat and played with the water which was cold for me. Section 7 has 6km only and that took us about slightly less than 2 hours. 






Here, my friend took a break and cleaned all her mushrooms. 


Section 8 has a beautiful trail. I like this part of the trail - the road was paved with trees. 



Section 8's distance is 13km and we reached Östertalje train station by 8.30pm. My legs were exhausted by the end of the walk. In total, I did about 31km. I was so relieved to be able to sit down in the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment