Thursday 28 November 2019

Tastebud : Oaxen Slip (Christmas buffet)

27 November 2019

This is my 2nd Christmas buffet table that costs so much more than my first one in Engelen. This is the luxurious version of SEK875! Despite the price, each table was occupied. Also, any no-shows after booking has to pay a fine of SEK500. This place has more variety. For e.g. 20 types of pickled herring (only 4 in Engelen), 12 types of cold and warm smoked meat (lamb, pork, turkey, liver), 3 types of salmon and so many kinds of desserts. Next year, I will just stick to one Christmas buffet table only or maybe none at all. 

Plus, this place has a boat on the ceiling. 

I took almost every dish but not all of the dessert (I took the chocolate praline only). Needless to say, I was very stuffed.













No comments:

Post a Comment