Sunday 8 March 2020

Hike from Edsbro Centrum to Grindstugan (Rimbo)

8 March 2020

Happy International Women's Day! I celebrate this day by signing up for a hiking activity to train my legs. My legs have not had sufficient exercise since last summer. Well, that is mostly because I am not a fan of walking in the cold. Not much of help especially when I am eating and not exercising as much.

Today's hike is from Edsbro Centrum to Grindstugan in Rimbo. We took the bus 676 at 8:10am from Tekniska Högskolan and switched in Söderhall Trafikplats to bus 639 at 8:50am to Edsbro Centrum direction towards Hallstavik. We arrived at Edsbro Centrum at 9:27am. Yes, I woke up at 6:30am for this hike. Just 30 minutes later than my usual workday. We took the 3:41pm bus from Grindstugan bus stop and alighted at Tekniska Högskolan at around 5pm. 

It was a muddy hike as we walked through farm roads. My pants were so muddy. Well, it was the muddiest among all, and I wondered if my footsteps have problems. We went off the trail occasionally because our organiser enjoys doing that and this time, I got slapped only once by the branch. Phew. The distance was not recorded so we were unsure of the distance, although I guess it is probably around 20km. 




No comments:

Post a Comment