Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tastebud : Grill

9 March 2020

Team dinner at Grill! Very colourful interior design - we were seated in the 'library' section, so we were surrounded by books. The section next to us was 'circus'. I love team dinner because it means, the food is not paid by me. Yahoo!



For drinks, I had mocktail - brooks ale (lemon, elder flower and ginger taste). There were lots of ice, so the drink is obviously very cold. SEK58.


For the main dish, I had lamb with pearl onions and bundled carrots (in Swedish, this is called knippmorötter and it means carrots sold in bunches and straight out of the ground to indicate freshness. Well, aren't all carrots straight out of the ground? Or maybe they have a green house somewhere and the carrots are freshly pulled right before cooking?). It is served with rouille (sauce that consists of olive oil with breadcrumbs, garlic, saffron and cayenne pepper) and potato gratin. SEK320. I think it is expensive because the lamb portion is small. I was full mostly from the potato gratin!


No comments:

Post a Comment