Friday 9 July 2021

Tastebud : Lux (2nd time)

9 July 2021

My first lunch outing (in 2021!) in a restaurant today! I did not buy any food for the first half of the year due to Corona. I have gotten my first dose of vaccination and I am 92% protected after the first dose. I got Moderna. So, I feel confident enough to eat in a restaurant. My colleagues and I had lunch at Lux which is near the workplace. I was there in October 2019 and I had Wallenbergare. I did not see it in the menu today. I suppose it is not a summer food or they have changed the menu.

Today, I had stewed fish and shrimp with potatoes that is garnished with dill and surrounded by 2 pieces of roasted sourdough bread for SEK140. It was good and the cheapest on the lunch menu. But I have to admit that I could cook the same dish at home too. I cooked stewed fish with potatoes this week but without the shrimps as shrimps are expensive. 

I was very full after the meal and I think it is due to the starters that I had - sourdough bread with butter. Bread and butter are usually served to guests upon arrival in restaurants. Swedes love their bread. That is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment