Monday 27 September 2021

Tastebud : Trattorian

26 September 2021

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Initially, I chose a French cafe but there was a long queue to get in. So, we continued cycling and saw a brunch sign which is what I intended to have (brunch). The place is called Trattorian and it is an Italian restaurant. It costs SEK365 per person. It is a short buffet brunch. The food is so yummy and we got there just in time before the crowd poured in. At least, I know the place is good. There was even dessert too.

I enjoyed the interior of the restaurant. Pots and weaved baskets hanging from the ceiling. I wondered if they use them. I saw pizza and I was so curious by them. I thought that since this is an Italian restaurant, they must serve good pizza but I was wrong. There was nothing special about the pizza. Thick dough, not crusty, felt very full from it. I would not recommend the pizza. BUT the pork belly was so delicious! I had two helpings. Hehe... There are not much photos of the food because it was difficult to take photos with a queue behind me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment