Saturday 25 September 2021

Tastebud : Fru Bellman Cafe

25 September 2021

It is my birthday weekend! I like to try new stuff on my birthday. I usually travel during my birthday month but it has not happened since I moved to Sweden. In Sweden, holidays are usually taken during summer, a week during autumn (for the school holidays in October), a week during sport break (in March for the school holidays) and a week during Christmas. So, no one takes a break in September unless the person is not working.

It was a sunny weekend too. It was difficult for me to decide which cafe to choose as Stockholm has soooo many cafes as people here love to drink coffee and hang out in cafes. So, I chose a place in Södermalm which is located in the south of Stockholm. It took us about 50 minutes to cycle. Fru Bellman Cafe is apparently the oldest cafe in Södermalm. That was why I chose the place. It needs to have something outstanding. By the way, Fru = wife.

I like the extra touch of a red rose on the table. We got served sourdough bread while waiting for our meal. I had vegetarian salad for SEK109. I was very full from this, which is very surprising. I thought I will be very hungry from the cycling but I took extra time to finish my meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment