Thursday 21 April 2022

Tastebud : AG (2nd time)

19 April 2022

I am not an extreme meat lover but AG restaurant serves the best meat dishes and the place is always fully booked. For me, this place is reserved for special occasions. I was here before for my birthday and this year, we are here again for my boyfriend's birthday. 

The grilled bread is still as good as the first time I tried it. Presentation looks similar too. The dip is butter mixed with animal fat. Yums... so unhealthy. 


For appetisers, we had grilled and lightly smoked bacon from Fällmans SEK75 and white asparagus with ramson and james iberico de bellota SEK225. Both were really good. I do not have better adjectives than 'good'. Haha!



Our main dish came with baked potatoes (you can see the baked potatoes on my plate), grilled tomatoes, salad with parmesan cheese and bearnaise sauce. The baked potatos are yummy when it is hot and the butter melting inside it so it is juicy but one gets full too. 



Here is the main dish - entrecote tomahawk. SEK1595.



One is encouraged to suck the bone because it is juicy. I did it for photo purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment