Thursday 30 June 2022

Tastebud : Cravings Kitchen

29 June 2022

We decided to have dinner here to celebrate my-supposed-victory in getting my driving license. But no, I failed for the first two times. Yeah, we were that confident that I was going to pass my first attempt. So, we booked this place. It seems like a different concept. Place orders for mini dishes and share them together. It is similar concept to Chinese restaurants where you share dishes. Of course, it is not common in European or Scandinavian food serving. So, my boyfriend and I ordered 3 dishes each. They are really small portions. They are delicious but not filling. 

1) First picture - Toscano salmon. It is called Toscano because it is surrounded by Toscano-inspired salad of spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. I do not remember the price of this but in a delivery website, it costs SEK145.


2) Second picture - Greek salad for SEK65. Watermelon feta salad for SEK69. Just checked its website and I am writing this in December 2022. The prices have increased by SEK10. 
 

3) Third picture - Orange and chevre salad SEK69 (December 2022 price SEK75) and Shrimply the best cocktail SEK115 (December 2022 price SEK129).


4) Last picture - Souvlaki (Marinated fillet of pork & chicken fillet with pita & dill tzatziki) SEK135 (December 2022 price SEK149).

No comments:

Post a Comment