Wednesday 6 July 2022

Tastebud : Sibiriens Sinokök

5 July 2022

I thought I was going to eat some Siberian food but I was informed that this restaurant has changed owners and the food served here is the usual Chinese food - noodles and rice. Prices have increased slightly now. I am writing this in December but I back-dated my post so that the post is not too far from my actual experience. You can read in their Facebook - Sibiriens Sinokök.

I had Shaanxi Saoxi Noodles for SEK158. Take-away costs SEK150. I wonder why is take-away cheaper. Maybe one does not need to wash the utensils? This dish has 1 chilli next to its name. So, this is noodles served in sour and spicy soup made by beef, carrot, mushroom, tofu, daylily and omelette. This is a simple soup and best eaten during winter, in my opinion. It was not spicy for me. Quick check in the Facebook and the new price for this dish from 1 October 2022 is SEK158 for both lunch and take-away and SEK160 for dinner.


My boyfriend had Sichuan dan dan noodles for SEK138 and take-away costs SEK132. This dish has 2 chillies next to its name in the menu. He said that it was very spicy. I thought it was yummy. Well, Sichuan pepper can be numbing. This is noodles with beef mince, sesame/peanut paste, preserved vegetables, spring onion, pakchoy chilli. Quick check in the Facebook and the new price for this dish from 1 October 2022 is SEK138 for both lunch and take-away and SEK145 for dinner.


Me in preparation to take food photo before anyone else can eat it. I wonder why is my dish more expensive than his. Nevertheless, a dish that is around SEK150 is still affordable. So, I do not dress very fancy and I am messy when I go out for meals during weekdays. This is actually my cycling top. I do not dress fancy if I am having meals with my boyfriends or my laid-back friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment