Wednesday 12 October 2022

Tastebud : Xiang Yue

11 October 2022

Chinese dinner at Xiang Yue. I read from a blog post that the food here is as good as the one in Surfers Stockholm but at half the price. The food here in Xiang Yue was so good. I suppose we did pick some really yummy dishes! It gets pack really quick too. Luckily, I booked a place for 6pm and by 7pm, it was full. 

1) First dish - Crispy fried duck meat for SEK218.

2) Second dish - Lamb kebab for SEK188. The meat here is so thin and there was a lot of fat. My friend said it tasted like pork. Hmm.. I wonder. The blog post that I read recommended this dish but it is not worth it although it was yummy.

3) Third dish - Stir fried vegetable with minced garlic SEK139. This vegetable, to me, is cheap and I am surprised that it costed more than SEK100.

4) Fourth dish - Sliced sweet potato in salted egg yolk for SEK158. The waitress said that we made a good choice with this dish. I have missed salted egg yolk. Really yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment