Saturday 10 December 2022

Tastebud : Cafe Koya

8 December 2022

After our dinner at Take Ramen, we crossed the street and went to a Japanese-inspired cafe which serves desserts. It is so convenient. Japanese dinner followed by Japanese dessert. I am not sure if it was a coincident that these 2 places are located opposite each other but it is a very strategic arrangement! We did not stay long at Take Ramen because it was getting noisier with the small space and we had finished our dinner too. Also, there were not much options to eat for dessert in Take Ramen. 

This place, Cafe Koya, was unexpected for me. I never thought I would see these desserts in Stockholm. I was very pleased to see this. The desserts I usually see in Stockholm or the whole of Sweden for that matter of fact were the usual cakes such as Princess green cakes, chocolate mousse, or any flavour of mousse, carrot cake and ... well, I do not have any more to name. Even red velvet cakes are rare! These are Japanese sponge cake and green matcha layered cake. Each slice costs SEK65. It is expensive when I convert it to RM. It is about RM28. The cakes were so delicious! For the first time, I tried brown rice tea which costs SEK48 and the roasted brown rice smells lovely. 

Definitely a must to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment