Friday 9 December 2022

Tastebud : Take Ramen

8 December 2022

Japanese food at Take Ramen today. When I first saw the name, I read it as 'take' as in 'take your stuff'. It was hilarious when I realised the pronounciation is 'ta-kay'. The restaurant is small and one is allowed 1.5 hour seating. Well, one does not need a very long time to finish a bowl of noodles. The place was filled up pretty fast and I understood why when I tasted the food. The soup was so creamy, silky and thick. Gawd.. it was soooo good. 

I had the Tonkotsu for SEK155. The dish is described as Pork paitan mixed with Take's tare. Topped with; cahshu (pork belly), scallion, menma (Japanese condiment made from bamboo shoots), seaweed and soy marinated egg. There were only 5 types of ramen and all of the ramen are sold for SEK155 each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment