Thursday 8 December 2022

Tastebud : Tjabba Thai

7 December 2022

Usually, I do not go for Thai food because the food does not differ much from Malaysian food. Today, I decided to go ahead with it because I have not had Thai food for a long time and my friends gave me two options - either Tjabba Thai or an Asian buffet restaurant. I am not into buffet food. So, I chose Tjabba Thai. The food was really delicious. I think most probably because I was very hungry and I have not had rice for a long time. The dishes were served with rice. The meal became affordable when all of us shared the food. In total, we paid SEK239 per person for 3 dishes and rice, and my sister's cup of tea. 

The first dish that came out was Tom Yam Gong and we ordered a big portion for 3 persons. The soup was piping hot and just perfect for the cold weather. Sour and hot. YUMS! SEK239. 


Next dish - Geng keo wan gong which is scampi in green curry. SEK239. This is not spicy. 


Third dish - Gai tood which is fried chicken fillet with sweet chilli sauce for SEK199. We contemplated between this and fried chicken wings but we chose this because we did not want to pay for the bones in the chicken wings.


The big bowl of rice for the 3 of us.


My sister was here for a visit! So, she is really happy to get some rice and hot food. I told her to enjoy the rice because she would not know when the next opportunity comes as my pantry does not have rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment