Monday 13 March 2023

Tastebud : Ulriksdal slottsträdgården

12 March 2023

Today, I had the most expensive brewed coffee ever at Ulriksdal slottsträdgården. SEK45 for a mug! Plus, it is a just a standard mug. Ohmaigawd! I cannot believe it when I saw the receipt. SEK45 would be a discounted price for a 500g packet of coffee powder that is used to brew the coffee. Prices of groceries have escalated without boundaries in Sweden and I have become so conscious in buying my ingredients to cook. Now, this price has become my benchmark when I look at coffee prices now in cafes. I had a slice of white chocolate cheesecake for SEK65. 

It is just too expensive for me. This place has a nice nursery and next time, I am just going to focus on appreciating the nursery. I am not even going to attempt to buy anything from the nursery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment