Friday 3 March 2023

Tastebud : Mamadou

2 March 2023

Today's lunch is at Mamadou with my girlfriends. This place is so awesome because there are complimentary spring rolls! I have never had complimentary spring rolls before. So yummy! Although those are frozen spring rolls that just needs to be fried. I mean, spring rolls usually needs to be paid for but this place gives them as complimentary like how majority restaurants offer complimentary bread or salad. Plus, one can take as many spring rolls as one wants! I took 4 only because the tiny plate allows four. For lunch, I had mango chicken for SEK129 that also includes complimentary coffee. It is chicken pieces in mango chutney sauce and is a sufficient portion for me. The rice was quite a lot as I am not used to eating rice since I seldom have rice. So, today's lunch is a thumbs-up for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment