Thursday 10 October 2024

Tastebud : Matcha Ya

10 October 2024

Today's dinner is at Matcha Ya, a Japanese restaurant. I enjoyed my miso ramen (with pork) SEK139, and had a temaki shrimp SEK49. The rice in the temaki shrimp was sort of dry and not sticky enough and I did not really enjoy it. I had a good portion in my ramen. There was not much pork, though. My friend had unadon which is steamed rice with grilled eel (unagi) and egg SEK145. The unagi melts in the mouth. Really yummy! The friend had also onigiri salmon SEK45. Good thing we shared the dessert (photos below), so, in total, I paid SEK218 for my dinner today.




For dessert, we shared a cotton cheese cake SEK68 and matcha red bean tea SEK58. The cake was good but not very fluffy. We had a warm matcha tea and it was soothing to drink it with the rainy weather. The mug was really huge and we shared the tea.



Here are some of the cakes that the restaurant had on display. They have cakes which are lactose free too.



No comments:

Post a Comment