Sunday 3 September 2017

Erstaviksbadet to Bagarmossen

2 September 2017

Today's hike goes from Erstaviksbadet to Bagarmossen - about 18km.

I soon gathered that the longer the distance, the happier people get as they are happy to get their exercise. Most usually ask how long have we walked, or how long did we do today, what is our predicted distance. Back in Malaysia, distance was never a question. It was a question of how steep, type of trail, and how many hours to the peak. Well, there is no peak here. So, the question differs. It took a few number of hiking to get used to that question. 

We took bus 26M from Slussen bus station towards Solsidan. It was a beautiful trail and I love it best, when we went up some rocks and saw a view of the lake with a single red house at the opposite side of the lake. We passed by HellasgÄrden where I soon came to know that it was a well-known spot for people to hang out in as it has an outdoor gym, site for sports, cafe, a sauna and it was definitely a family friendly area. Today's hike - follow the blue mark!




















It was my first time seeing this sort of bicycle and I thought how cool it was if I could put my nieces in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment