Friday 1 September 2017

Oktoberfest 2017

31 August 2017

Today, I went for an Oktoberfest. We have a similar kind in Malaysia but I never attended before because I don't drink and my circle of friends don't go for Oktoberfest. Well, since I am in Stockholm, why not? I invited a friend to join me but she cancelled on me the last minute. It was held in Stockholmmässan, not in the exhibition hall but in a huge tent in the area. I took the train here. 





I was very early and the event was just starting. I got myself a cider and a plate full of fries and German sausage. Cider costed SEK80 and the plate of fries with German sausage costed SEK115. Yeah, that was a big price for a jobless student like me. Haha! But I did enjoy my meal. 









I did not stay long enough to see the performance but it was starting as I left the place. So, the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment