Tuesday 22 August 2017

Sörmlandsleden 10, 11 & 12.1 : Part 1 - Day 2

20 August 2017

We woke up to a beautiful morning. I did not shiver in the tent, but it was a bit chilly for me. We woke up earlier than the boys. The girls were up by 6am. We brushed our teeth and packed our stuff. 

The Sörmlandsleden hike continued on to the remaining Section 11 and Section 12.1. The walk started at 9am. 













Some berries that we tried along the trail. We went inside, away from the trail, so that we avoid any dog-peeing-on-places.












Photo taken by Greger Linqvist. The waters were cold for me, and they suggested that if I dipped longer than 5 minutes, it will be warm because I will get used to it. Nope. Not for me. It became painful for me instead.



This place marks the end of our hike. It was 1.30pm. 4.5 hours of walking. Certainly much lesser than yesterday of 8 hours of walk. We walked to Mölnbo train station and while waiting for the train, Swapna bought me an ice-cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment