Sunday 11 February 2018

Chinese New Year 2018

10 February 2018

Chinese New Year came to Stockholm courtesy of China Embassy and Far Eastern Museum (Östasiatiska museet). I just find it the oddest to celebrate Chinese New Year in the cold white snow, where it is common for me to have sunny warm days back in Malaysia. I am still happy that I got to see some Chinese New Year celebration! 

It was a parade from Kungsan (short form for Kungsträdgården) to Far Eastern Museum and the performances (lion dance, dragon dance, and dance from Shandong Group) were held in front of the museum.










Inside the museum, there were different sections for calligraphy, Chinese souvenirs, tea brewing process and indoor performance. I got my name written in calligraphy form. 









No comments:

Post a Comment